The MAST Plug In Wall Mount Pendant Light - The Cantilever MAST light is the perfect solution to any dark wall or above a table where you don't have electrical wiring. You will love your swag Wall light because it can move anywhere and put the light exactly where you need it. Wondering about size? Simply add the length and width of your space and that will give you the maximum bottom width of your pendant. Since a wall light is not centered in the room, you should use smaller measurements to define the "space" you are lighting up. Why Upgrade to Home Concept Signature Wall Lights? Top Quality Premium Lampshades means your room will glow with a rich warm luster your guests will notice. Plus we include upgrades like a premium inner lining so your new shade will last for years. Heavy brass and steel frames mean you can feel the difference when you lift it.
The MAST series by Home Concept features
- Solid Steel Wall Arm - Easy to Mount cantilever MAST wall arm holds pendants up to 8 lbs. Arm rotates 90 degrees from horizontal to vertical.
- Includes mounting hardware for ceiling or wall mounting.
- Includes 17' Round Fabric White cord with 3 prong grounded plug and handy on/off rocker switch 32" from plug.
- 1 x 150w Max bulb (not included) Accomodates Regular base incandescent CFL or LED bulb.
- Black Parchment Shade
- Shade Dimension 10" Top x 12" Bottom x 8" Slant Height
- Top quality lighting found in better lighting showrooms. Durable quality shade.
- EASY DIY INSTALLATION - Compatible with all Home Concept Swag lights (included) or any swag cord around 1/4" diameter (6-7mm diameter.) 15" arm fits lampshades and pendants up to 22" wide, and 8 lb. max.
- PERFECT FOR APARTMENTS - Easy to move, plugs in, so no need for an electrician.
- IMPRESS YOUR GUESTS: Every room needs a signature piece that visitors will notice. Light attracts the eye and this unique wall light will attract lots of attention. Perfect for apartments, dorm rooms, dens, rec-rooms, bedrooms, and anywhere you need a creative wall lighting solution.