The PopUp Series Monitor Arm is designed specifically to optimize the productivity of people that stand at work. Now it is sleeker, smoother, and more precise. Plus it is expandable, so you can buy the single and later add a second arm if you go dual-screen! To optimize the sit/stand lifestyle, you want to quickly shift from sitting to standing and position your monitor precisely in the right ergonomic position. Don't settle for an arm without full range of motion and NEVER crane your neck to see your screen!
- Smooth Operation provided from premium hydraulic arm with durable gas spring inside.
- Compatible with most Flat Screen Monitors sized: 15"-27" / Monitor Weight: 17 lbs. max ( 24" flat-screen monitors weigh about 10 pounds.)
- Sleek Information-Age Design complements your flat screen monitor and frees up desktop space.
- Cord management system hides cables, which means more usable workspace and a cleaner desk
- Mount Tilt: -90~+85 Degrees / Mount Swivel: 180 Degrees / Screen Rotation: 360 Degrees
- PopUp Series Monitor Arm designed for quick transition from sitting to standing in seconds.
- Engineered for better ergonomics to increase viewing comfort and help reduce eye, back and neck strain.
- Vesa mounting pattern: 75mmx75mm and 100x100
- Free Grommet Converter available upon request, so you can mount through any 2" or less port hole in your desktop.
- Home Concept Monitor Arm compatible with expansion parts from Popup Series.
Ergonomically Correct The PopUp monitor arm provides a full range of motion and precise positioning to ensure proper ergonomics to maximize comfort and minimize eye, neck and back strain. Imagine how your productivity will skyrocket when you can instantly adjust your monitor to the most comfortable position for sitting or standing. With a touch of your finger, you can move your monitor up or down a full 14 to switch from sitting to standing. Use the premium Quick Adjust lever to get another 12 of vertical range. A full 360 motion lets you switch from landscape to portrait orientation. 90 Tilt means you can point your monitor at the ceiling or floor, and 180 Swivel means you will always face your monitor head-on, even with 2 screens. You can adjust the top of your monitor from 12 up to 39 above your desk (for a 12 high monitor), so even if you are 6 4 you can stand and view your screen comfortably.
Expandable Add a second screen, mount to a wall, add an extension arm whenever you need it. Look for Home Concept PopUp Series for compatible parts.